Job ID 1608
- Experience Fresh
- Gender Any
- Qualifications Degree Bachelor
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Human Resources, or related field.
• 0-4 years relevant experiences in payroll processing. Experience in
international companies and HR Payroll services are an advantage.
• Good command of both written and oral English.
• A team player with good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Meticulously attentive to details and well-organized.
• Experienced in leading the team and dealing with the customers
• Work collaboratively with manager in preparation of payroll data, benefits,
and its administration of social insurance, provident fund, and etc.
• Review and approve for the payroll data and reports.
• Process and prepare monthly reports in connection with the clients’ payroll
• Act as in-house advisor for all engagements with payroll issues, especially on
local law & regulations compliance.
• Assist manager in development and management of an effective and
responsive payroll function to the clients
• Lead and supervise the teams
• Provides payroll information by answering questions and requests from
clients and team.
• Allocate engagements to subordinates based on their experience and
• Implement internal control procedures, system modification and train team
• Ensure that high level of client data integrity is maintained in systems.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Competitive salary with a 13th month pay
• Flexible working hours
• Hybrid working arrangements
• Medical and Life Insurance
• Provident Fund
• Referral Incentives