Job ID 1205
- Experience 3 Years
- Gender Any
- Qualifications Degree Bachelor
• Design game mechanics, features and contents
• Create comprehensive design documents for game features that contain all the details necessary
for Art, Engineering, and Analytics teams.
• Keep track of an extensive network of design spreadsheets and documents.
• Provide artists with detailed instructions, wireframes, reference images, and the like in order to
reduce art iteration time.
• Work closely with Game Producer to establish product priorities.
• Interface with Engineers and Artists to ensure that features are developed according to design.
• Clearly articulate ideas to Product Management, Engineering, and other cross-functional teams.
• Fully understand the relationship between gameplay elements within the level and the overall
• Efficiently manage a schedule in order to accommodate assignments and deadlines for multiple.
• Specify the tracking metrics required to establish the effectiveness of features; post-launch.
• Deep knowledge of current social games and user bases.
• Extensive experience with level design.
• Proficiency in creating engaging user experience and intuitive user interface.
• An understanding of UX, Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), and Usability.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Mastery of draw.io or other wireframe creation software.
• Ability to effectively utilize feedback and data for quick design iterations and a rapid content
• Ability to generate many radically different ideas in a short span of time.
• Experience with design for card and/or casino games is a strong plus.
• Passion for gaming is essential.
• 3+ years experience in designing social and/or mobile games, particularly casual games.