Job ID 1239
- Experience 3 Years
- Gender Any
- Qualifications Degree Bachelor
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or
• 3+ years of experience in the game development industry or related
syntax and features.
• Good knowledge and understanding of website technologies.
• Good understanding of software design patterns
• Demonstrated knowledge of the software development life cycle
• Good understanding of the differences between multiple delivery platforms,
such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing to match the specific platform.
• Having experience using version control software
• Having ability to adapt to various culture and environments
• Having experience in Unity or Cocos Creator is a plus
• Be able to develop and deploy games on Website and Mobile platforms
• Write clean, composable, and maintainable code as you develop world-
• Building sustainable, reusable, testable, and efficient coding to be used in
• Collaborate and troubleshoot with other development teams to achieve a
• Stay up to date on new technology stacks.