Job ID 9641
- Experience Fresh
- Gender Any
- Qualifications Degree Bachelor
– To prepare all IR products in a timely manner and to a professional level.
– To respond to investor queries and ensure that all investor queries are dealt with in a timely manner.
– To coordinate with other related parties i.e. finance team on company’s performance analysis, business
development team to work collaboratively as part of a team to accomplish the goals and ensure success.
– To propose activities for investor engagement including roadshow scheduling, Investor Days and other such related
events as well as preparing IR materials and participating roadshows / conferences.
– Bachelor’s degree or higher in accounting, finance, business administration or related fields
– Excellent communication skills (both Thai and English)
– Strong presentation, financial analytical and strategic thinking skills
– Computer literacy, especially in microsoft excel, word and power point